Online Introduction to Synergetic Play Therapy 6 Month Course LAUNCH
October 20, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Online Introduction to
Synergetic Play Therapy Course
Oct 20th, 2017 – March 16th, 2018
“This training helped me build security, confidence and trust in what I am doing with children in the playroom.” -Brittany Redman, Therapist
Note: This is the first course in a six-part series. You cannot register for individual modules of this course. Our next Online Intro Course starts February 16th, 2018. Learn more about our Intro to Synergetic Play Therapy and other available courses at our e-learning site.
What You Will Learn… In this six-month course, therapists will explore the basic components of Synergetic Play Therapy™. This course takes cutting edge research in interpersonal neural anatomy, mindfulness, attachment theory, and brain development and then translates these findings into practical ways of working with children and parents. Special topics such as sand, art, trauma and aggressive play will also be covered from the perspective of nervous system regulation, attunement, attachment, mindfulness, and authenticity. Participants will also learn how to track the client’s changes for parents, teachers, agencies and themselves.
How will this online course work? The course runs six months and includes:
- Three, one-hour LIVE webinars with Lisa Dion
- Six 2.5-hour recorded video courses
- Monthly 30-minute consultations with an SPT Supervisor/Consultant to help you integrate what you are learning
For more specifics about the course please click here.
Considerations for taking this course: This course requires a time commitment. All parts of the course must be completed for full credit. Participants will have two weeks to watch each video after its release and before they have their 30-minute consultation for the month. However, we suggest watching the videos within a few days of their release to maximize integration of the material. Please take this into consideration before registering so that you have a successful experience.
- October 20th, 2017, 11 a.m (MST): One-hour LIVE Webinar with Lisa Dion and release of the first video course
- November 17th, 2017: Release of the second video course
- December 15th, 2017: Release of third video course
- January 5th, 2018, 11 a.m. (MST): One-hour LIVE Webinar with Lisa
- January 19th, 2018: Release of fourth video course
- February 16th, 2018: Release of fifth video course
- March 16th, 2018, 11 a.m. (MST): One-hour LIVE Webinar with Lisa and release of sixth and final video course
- Pay per month: $140 x 6 = $840 USD (Student Rate) $165 x 6 = $990 USD (Professional Rate)
- Pay in full and save: $750.00 USD (Student Rate) $900.00 USD (Professional Rate)
Credits: Total 18 CE credit (3 Contact, 15 Non-Direct Contact)
Learn more about this class on our Online Introduction to Synergetic Play Therapy page.
Registration closes on October 19, 2017.
APT Approved Provider 09-264.