Online Introduction to Synergetic Play Therapy – Spring Session Begins
February 19, 2019
The Online Introduction to Synergetic Play Therapy launches you on a personal journey towards discovering what showing up in the playroom truly means. It explores what is happening in the play therapy process, how change occurs, and ultimately what it takes to help children heal at profound levels. It invites you to be you!
Curious what this class is truly about? Get all the details about the class here.
To learn what others have to say, check out our testimonials.
This six-month course includes three, one-hour LIVE webinars with Lisa Dion, six 2.5-hour recorded videos and monthly 50-minute consultations with an SPT Supervisor/Consultant to help you integrate what you are learning.
Important class dates:
- February 19th, 2019: One-hour LIVE Webinar (2 p.m. MST) & 1st video course released
- March 22nd, 2019: 2nd video course released
- April 26th, 2019: 3rd video course released
- May 24th, 2019: One-hour LIVE Webinar (2 p.m. MST) & 4th video course released
- June 21st, 2019: 5th video course released
- July 2nd, 2019: One-hour LIVE Webinar (2 p.m. MST)
- July 19th, 2019: 6th/final video course released