Why Be A Part of this Facilitation Group?
- You feel alone as a facilitator and want to be a part of a community
- You sometimes feel “stuck” with your clients and/or your clients feel “stuck”
- You want feedback regarding your skills so that you can take them to the next level
- You want support in learning and integrating various application of the Demartini Method
- You want to keep learning how to integrate information from the Intro to Neurobiology class with your clients
- You want to hear other cases and learn from others
This monthly one hour consultation group is designed to offer support and guidance to individuals trained in the Demartini Method. The purpose of this group is for individuals to bring real cases and questions regarding how to facilitate a client. Content from Part 1 and Part 2 courses along with the principles and teachings from John Demartini will be used to support growth and integration.