The Business of Therapy
November 11, 2022 - November 13, 2022
Back by popular demand – revised, energized, and with an in-person and virtual option, join us November 11th-13th, 2022 (in person or virtual!) for the next Business of Therapy course! Custom designed for therapists, coaches, helpers and healers like yourself, who are deeply committed to making an impact and want to be of greater service – whether it’s one-on-one in private practice, launching a product or program, or running a company – Elevate and take your entrepreneurial dream to new heights!
As Keith Cunningham, world renowned business expert, says, “Nobody is born knowing how to be an entrepreneur”. Like anything else, it’s a skill. It’s also not a skill you learn one time. It takes practice, ongoing learning, evolving, and professional (and personal) growth. A successful entrepreneur understands that building a business or launching a dream requires on-going learning as they move through cycles of incompetency to competency, over and over again, as each new skill is mastered… And that’s why this course exists! Lisa wants to be part of your “business mastery” journey.
This course teaches you the steps involved in building a dream, as well as helps you understand the why behind them so you can think like a business entrepreneur. Plus, for 2.5 days, Lisa Dion, creator of Synergetic Play Therapy, President of the Synergetic Play Therapy Institute and co-founder of the Synergetic Education Institute, will give you the key ingredients she’s learned and discovered along her own entrepreneurial journey.
- Come in business attire and see yourself in a new way.
- Learn the roadmap for creating a successful business.
- Transcend old beliefs, mindsets and paradigms.
- Have opportunities to do the work and leave with ideas ready to go.
- Network in community, collaborate and leverage the support and expertise of others.
- Create strategic partnerships and a mastermind accountability group that you can take with you to continue to support your journey.
- Learn how to use principles from interpersonal neurobiology to achieve a greater level of business mastery.
- And sometimes we think building a successful business means getting bigger, expanding or growing, but this course is about becoming more efficient so that you can use your time in other ways – not staying stuck in working for your business, but instead having your business work for you!
“Lisa’s ability to integrate and teach authenticity in entrepreneurship is uncanny and truly unique; you can’t walk away from the course without saying Wow!” -Amber Ratcliffe
And this year’s event will be held at the Brown Palace Hotel & Spa, Denver, Colorado’s most famous and recognizable hotel. It’s superbly designed inside and out, and its downtown location and luxurious accommodations have made it a favorite of celebrities and politicians since the late 1800s. Almost all of the United States presidents have stayed at least one night in the Brown Palace, as have Elvis Presley and the Emperor of Japan. We chose this location for you as a symbol of your worth – because you’re worth it! And your dreams are worth it!! Can’t attend in person? You can still join us virtually.
This course is for you, if you:
- Have a business idea and don’t know where to start
- Have a successful business and want to take it to the next level
- Have launched a dream and can’t seem to get traction
- Feel overwhelmed by the many to-dos and responsibilities of your business
- Feel alone, confused and filled with self doubt as you think about building and growing your dream
- Keep finding yourself in-debt and/or not able to grow your finances
- Keep finding that your fears and limiting beliefs are stopping your growth
- Want to become more efficient with the business you have (no matter the size of your business) so that your business is working for you, not you having to keep working your business
To learn more, CLICK HERE.